Results-Driven Content Marketing & SEO

You know content and SEO are important, but you haven’t been able to do it right.

You’ve worked with freelance writers, but you don’t have time to play editor or project manager.

You’ve published some content, but it’s been sporadic and there isn’t a real plan behind it.

You know you need backlinks, but it’s so hard to get them.

You need Omniscient Digital.

Our Approach

Revenue is the end goal, not traffic.

Our goal is to build valuable traffic to your site that will actually convert into leads and customers.

We help clients grow using our barbell content strategy in which the goal for 80% of your content is to build relevant traffic and the other 20% is to build backlinks or convert traffic.

We build your strategy using search data, search intent analysis, and frameworks we’ve developed over years of experience in content and SEO.

What you get is a strategy that’s bespoke to your audience, your business, and your goals.

Case Study: Growth to Acquisition

Learn how we grew Wordable’s organic traffic 500% in 1 Year.

Companies we’ve helped grow

How we help clients

Content Strategy Development

We’ll build a tailored Content Roadmap Report that will fill an annual editorial calendar if you’re publishing one article a week.

The report will tell you what keywords to target, what content to create, and what content to update.

Our research process includes competitive research, SWOT analysis, content gap analysis, customer research, keyword exploration, product education, on-page and technical SEO audit.

Upon completion of the strategy, you can take it and execute it on your own. There’s no catch.

We won’t try to tie you into working with us on content production if you already have resources available.

The content strategy development package is $9,000.

Get a free strategy call to see what a completed content strategy looks like.

Content Production, Promotion, & Optimization

Upon completion of the content strategy, we can execute it and function as your content team or work alongside your existing content team.

Production
We’ll fully-manage the content production process and have regular check-ins to discuss progress and evaluate new opportunities.

Promotion
We’ll build backlinks to boost your rankings. We guarantee backlinks will have a domain rating of 50 or higher.

Content Optimization
We’ll optimize your existing content to make sure you’re getting as much traffic as you can out of them.

Content production, promotion, and optimization packages start at $7,000 per month.

Get a free strategy call to learn how we might work together.

What clients have to say

“With Omniscient, we 10x'd our blog traffic and established a content strategy we're excited about that's defensible and sustainable. I'm so grateful for their continued help and support throughout this process.”

Ilona AbramovaHead of Content

“Omniscient helped us kickstart our content efforts and streamlined our process. More importantly, our organic traffic has seen significant growth.”

Emils VeverisHead of Digital Growth

We’re a good fit if

  • You’re ready to play the long game for sustainable growth
  • You’re ready to invest in content and SEO for several months or years
  • You have an appropriate budget to fund an ongoing partnership 
  • You want a partner who will drive the entire content marketing strategy and look out for your business

We’re not a good fit if

  • You haven’t produced any content and your site domain rating is below 30
  • You don’t believe in the value of content marketing or SEO
  • You want immediate results
  • You want cheap content
  • You want a team of yes-people

Let’s work together

We’ve helped other B2B software and ecommerce businesses grow through content marketing. Wondering if we can do the same for you? 

Full-service engagements start at $7,000.